Messy Church - Trinity Methodist Church
Don't do church? - think again!
Messy Church is a different kind of church for families of all shapes and sizes. Messy Church meets on the first Saturday of every month, 10am - 12 noon.
What to expect:
Plenty of craft activities followed by together time with story and song.
Time for chatting in the coffee bar where refreshments are served in a relaxed environment.
All are welcome no matter what the age! Come and have a go at a fun and exciting way of being church with no hymn books, no sermons, but plenty of fun and creative ways of exploring the Christian faith.
Open house - to be an inclusive place of welcome
Open arms - to accept one another
Open eyes - to the needs of others
Open handed - to draw alongside other people
What do we love about Messy Church?
- Painting and the variety of activities
- Messy stuff, especially
- Stuff we might not get round to at home, e.g. playing with clay
- I like doing the different activities
- Cutting & Sticking
- It's a happy place to come
- I like Messy Church because there's always something to do
- We love ‘Sid'
- I like making stuff
- It's fun!
- Playing and getting messy
- We love Messy Church